Our services are extremely comprehensive, yet remain affordable.
We offer several levels of service to suit any need, including:
- Assessing eligibility and advising visa options
- Assisting with preparation of applications (including skills assessments)
- Preparing detailed covering letter addressing specific visa criteria and including submissions
- Lodging visa application & supporting documentation
- Communicating with the Department of Home Affairs on your behalf
- Providing progress updates until decision
We thrive on knowing our clients are happy with our service
We work with both organisations and individuals, helping them through the immigration process with professionalism and ease. Whether you simply need some expert guidance or a complete solution, we are here to help.
We help organisations recruit skilled overseas workers, including assisting with:
- Sponsorship, nomination and visa applications for temporary residence
- Employer compliance with sponsorship undertakings and advice on obligations
- Auditing requests relating to sponsored employees
- Nomination and visa applications for permanent residence
- Recruitment process by checking the work entitlements of prospective employees
We help individuals moving to Australia for work, business, family, study or retirement, including assisting with:
- Assessing which Australian visa subclass you and your family can apply for
- Appealing adverse decisions by the Department of Home Affairs that have resulted in either visa refusal or visa cancellation
- Relocation issues (e.g. health insurance, property purchases and business acquisitions)
- Helping permanent residents obtain Australian citizenship
We provide a wide range of services for visa solutions specifically tailored to assist you.